20” X 9” CoolerWebs® Pocket utilizes Special Marine Grade Hook and Loop Tape for easy installation inside Cooler Lids and on sides of Coolers. Keep food items cold but not soggy Utilizing the top pocket of cold air above the ice. Install on the outside of Coolers for added secure and handy storage of needed items.
The slogan says it all: CoolerWebs™ “Don’t Get Soggy”
For best results follow these tips for installing your hook & loop Tacklewebs!
Installing Hook & Loop TackleWebs:
- Make sure your surface is flat, not humid, and a cool temperature.
- Clean area with rubbing alcohol to remove ANY residue.
- Peel tape and apply to flat, dry, cool surface.
- Use a medal spoon and firmly press along taped side to press down.
- Let set for 24 hours.
• Great for keeping items cool without getting soggy
• Great for keeping essentials like plates, utensils, tools and more handy
• Great for cutting boards
• Great for snacks
• Fits medium to large cooler sizes (40 QT & UP)
Includes: Adhesive for installation